Program Review and Reaccreditation
In May 2017, the Art and Design Department hosted site visitors for our comprehensive program review and reaccreditation with the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD). Among the strengths of our program, the Visitor’s Report cited the following:
- The inspiring atmosphere elicits the best from faculty, staff and students alike.
- The student body is ambitious and hard working. Student work is outstanding.
- Students take ownership of their academic paths and interests in art and design.
- Faculty are available for their students and empowered with respect to advising.
- The department provides excellent computer technology support.
- The department enjoys a sustained relationship with its successful alumni who are advocates for the institution and play a significant role in graduates’ placement in the art and design industry.