Jobs Available to Alumni - Curran & Connors, Inc.
Curran & Connors, Inc. is a leading communications/creative services/design company that is looking for a talented Graphic Designers. Curran & Connors is a nationally recognized corporate communications design firm with over 70 employees. For almost 50 years, we have provided the corporate, private and non-profit communities across the United States with solutions to improve their visual communications to stakeholders. We pride ourselves on supporting our clients with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products (including a newly created Professional Services unit) and incomparable support, while keeping their strategies and goals forefront.
Curran & Connors is looking for a talented designer and communicator with strong graphic and typographic design skills to join the creative team in our Brentwood, CA studio location (In East Bay, Contra Costa County). The Graphic Designer works toward achieving and exceeding client expectations. The full-time position would provide the opportunity to create and produce annual reports, sustainability reports, corporate materials, branding, identity, advertising, marketing and interactive media. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic, personality and demeanor to communicate well with our clients. Excellent technical skills with Adobe Creative Cloud software required. This role is perfect for an individual looking for an opportunity to apply their creative strengths, passion and professional qualities to enhance our portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently satisfy and grow accounts through the conceptual development and productions of creative based solutions, products and services
- Support relationships with clients to provide the best possible creative service
- Manage creative service issues to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Maintain company standard of excellence and culture
- Stay abreast of industry trends related to the suite of products and services provided
Qualifications and Requirements: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience managing creative processes including but not limited to print and interactive products
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a positive “can do” attitude
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Able to research and make creative recommendations in a professional manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud software (mainly Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) experience required
- Reliable means of transportation needed to get to and from studio
What’s in It for You
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Ideal environment to develop creative business knowledge and skills for the 21st century
- Wide range of industry exposure and creative diversity
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Competitive base salary
- Design and production training
- Benefits/401k plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
Please check us out at:
Applicants should have a educational focus/experience in Graphic/web design.
Applicants should send resume/portfolio link to Justin Barker or call 650-743-7116.